Great Annual Event. 2 Man Teams. Better Ball of Partners. 36 Holes – Flighted. Sign Up Today!
3rd Annual Chantilly Shootout
October 22-24, 2021
Better Ball of Partners | 36 Holes – Flighted
Calcutta Auction | Skins & Prizes
Hurry! Entry Deadline: October 19
Join us for Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s 3rd Annual “Chantilly Shootout” Friday-Sunday, October 22-24, 2021 for a weekend full of great golf, BIG prizes, tasty food, and a great time!
- Entries limited to the first 75 Teams.
- Entrants limited to male contestants.
- 2 Man Teams
- 36 Hole Better-Ball of partners
- NO CUT
- All Players will play from the White Tees
- All Teams Flighted by their 18 Hole Score
- 2 Rounds of Golf –Saturday & Sunday
- $60 of Team Entry back in Team Prizes
- Optional Skins – $100 per Team
- Team Skins – $50 toward Saturday round and $50 applied for Sunday In-flight only skins.
- 2nd Day Wager – Optional – $50 per Team per flight.
- Flights based on number of registered teams.
- In Event of a Tie: Sudden Death playoff will decide 1st Place for each flight, all other places will be decided by USGA tie-breaking method.
- Top 3 places win prizes in each Flight.
- A minimum of 3 prizes will be awarded within each flight based on the number of participating teams in the tournament.
- Flights will be determined after the conclusion of the first round.
- The number of teams in each flight will be determined by the professional staff.
- The goal is to keep each flight competitive within the flight – that the first and last team in each flight is within 5 strokes or less if possible.
- Flights will be based on number of participating teams and the goal is to have at least 5 teams per flight.
- Entrants shall apply on the attached form.
- Entry Fee:
- $160 per non-CBGC member ($320 per team)
- $70 per CBGC Full Member
- $100 per CBGC Bay Member
- Cancellations within 72 hours of tournament are non-refundable.
- Additional entries may be printed off our website and tee times for Saturday and Sunday rounds will be posted on our website chesapeakegolf.com the week of the tournament.
- Saturday tee times will begin at 11am and Sunday pairings will be based on flights with a shotgun or split tee depending on number of Teams.
- Note: Times may get changed based on participation.
Meals Listed Below are Included in Entry Fee.
(Guests of participants will need to be paid in advance with entry fee)
Friday, October 22, 2021
- 3pm: 9 Hole Shootout – 2 Man Scramble
- (Optional Event – please see full details below)
- Call Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x2 to Enter
- 6:30pm-9pm: Happy Hour (Cash Bar)
- 7:30pm: Calcutta Auction Party
Saturday, October 23, 2021
- 11am: Tee Times Start
- 6pm: Dinner – “Taste of Italy”
- 6:30pm: Team Flights Posting
Sunday, October 24, 2021
- 8am: Tee Times
- 1:00pm: Lunch – “Pit BBQ”
- Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, Salads
- 1:30pm: Awards Presentation
Friday Shootout Details
- Optional Event
- 9 Hole Shootout (2 Man Scramble)
- 3pm on Friday, October 22
- Open to all participants
- Entry: Normal 9 Hole Rates + $25 for Cash Prizes.
- Reservations must be made Call 410-658-4343 ext. 2
Event will be followed up with:
- 6:30pm – Happy Hour (Cash Bar)
- 7:30pm – Calcutta Auction Party
*Terms & Conditions*
THE CHESAPEAKE BAY GOLF CLUB Professional Staff and Tournament Committee reserves the right to alter conditions and schedules. The decision of the Professional Staff and tournament committee in any matter shall be final. The right to reject any entry is also reserved, and entry fee will be refunded.
**The Event will be played Rain or Shine.
If Weather Conditions reduces the event to a minimum of 18 Holes – the event will be considered completed. The teams will be flighted by their Saturday 18 Hole Score. The Prizes will be awarded based on an 18 hole score due to poor weather. If less than a total of 18 holes has been completed over the 2 days – each team who did not complete an 18 hole official score will receive a team refund of $100 + any optional Skin money paid.
Food & Beverage
- All beverages consumed on the course must be purchased or supplied by CBGC per our state liquor license.
- Alcohol May Not be brought onto property.
- Professional Staff reserves right to inspect bags and all violators will forfeit entry fee and be asked to leave property.
- Note: Bloody Mary’s, Orange Crushes, Jello Shots will be available.
- Beverage Cart on the Course
Director of Golf ~ Andrew Barbin, Sr.
Head Golf Professional ~ Andrew Barbin, Jr.
Food & Beverage Manager ~ Trish Patterson