CBGC Golf Academy
New! Champions’ Golf Lab & Performance Center
Contact Pro Shop: 410-658-4343 x2
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s new Champions’ Golf Lab & Performance Center features world-class instruction and state-of-the-art TrackMan technology to take your game to the next level! Whether you are just starting out in the game, or are an experienced competitive golfer, our teaching staff looks forward to showing you the latest golf improvement strategies for more accuracy, distance, speed and ball flight.
Lessons make wonderful gifts! Surprise the golfer in your life with a Gift Certificate to use for Lessons or Driving Range use. You’ll be a star for helping them improve their game.
Junior Golf Camps
Kindergarten to 8th Grade Boys & Girls
- 5 Day Camp
- Chesapeake Bay Golf Club
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 12 Noon
- $119 per person
- Program Includes: On-course play, Chesapeake Bay Golf Club T-shirt and USGA Rules Booklet. Learn the fundamentals of the game…putting, chipping, and full golf swing while having fun and making new friends!
High School Golf Camp
- Must be entering or in High School
- Monday-Friday 9 am – 4:30 pm
- $249 per person
- Program Includes: Entry into Junior Club Championship, PGA Instruction from 9am-12 Noon, Lunch, and 18 Holes of Golf every afternoon! Learn the fundamentals of the game…putting, chipping, and full golf swing while having fun and making new friends!!
Our Group Instruction and Clinics offer the best value and learning potential for multiple players learning together.
Contact Pro Shop for more information or to sign up 410-658-4343 x2.
Great for Business!
The Playing Lesson, Group Instruction, “Learn & Play 3 Holes” and FootGolf and other available Instructional Programs at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club offer excellent ways to entertain clients, reward employees, or foster Team Building. Our staff can design a seminar, clinic, or other fun, informative event to fit the wants and needs of your particular company.
Contact Pro Shop to design a learning program today! 410-658-4343 x2.