Volunteers are needed for AJGA’s Preseason Junior at the Rising Sun Course May 1-3, 2015. Click to learn more.
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club is proud to host the AJGA’s (American Junior Golf Association) Preseason Junior at the Rising Sun Course May 1-3, 2015. The AJGA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the overall growth and development of young men and women who aspire to earn college scholarships through competitive junior golf. Since 1978, the AJGA has been devoted to conducting national junior golf tournaments at the highest level of junior golf. In 2015, the AJGA will conduct approximately 112 tournaments in 33 states.
AJGA alumni on the PGA Tour include Keegan Bradley, Stewart Cink, Jason Dufner, Rickie Fowler, Jim Furyk, Sergio Garcia, Webb Simpson, Bubba Watson, Tiger Woods and more. LPGA alumnae include Paula Creamer, Cristie Kerr, I.K. Kim, Brittany Lang, Stacy Lewis, Brittany Lincicome, Inbee Park, Morgan Pressel and more.
Volunteers Are Needed!
Volunteer Sign Up Form | Call Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x26
Volunteers are needed for the AJGA Preseason Junior event at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club May 2nd and May 3rd. Many volunteers will be needed as Spotters, Shuttle Drivers, Water Rovers and more. If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s staff at 410-287-0200 x8. Galleries will also be permitted for the public interested in watching the very best upcoming juniors on May 2nd and May 3rd.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- AJGA hat and pin
- On course beverages and lunch
- Letter for community service
- A chance to watch the future of golf
- FREE Greens Fee to Chesapeake Bay Golf Club as a thank you
- Timing Stations
- Live Scoring
- Water Rovers
- Shuttle Drivers
AJGA Tournament Details:
- Classification: Preseason
- Division: Boys and Girls, ages 12-18
- Field Size: 84
- Format: 36 Holes, Stroke Play
- Tournament Application Deadline: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 – 5pm ET
- Tournament Entry & Info Contact AJGA – 877-373-2542 or firstname.lastname@example.org