Player of the Year Points as of August 26, 2019. Arlene Zamora holds a narrow lead over Bernie Weed.
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s 2019 Player of the Year Points are the total points gained by each member in the tournaments they participated in. Points are broken out based on type of tournament – Majors, Championships & Events.
2019 Player of the Year Points Totals
Points as of August 26, 2019 | Player of the Year Points Spreadsheet
|360||Mike Fox Sr|
|225||Andrew Barbin Jr|
|193.75||Mike Fox Jr|
|100||Andy Barbin Sr|
|37.5||Steve Smith Sr|
|10||Stephen “Boop” Bridges|
Tournament of Champions
- At end of the season, the Tournament of Champions tournament is held on Sunday, November 3, 2019 (new date).
- The top 30 points goers are invited to participate – playing for the overall “Player of the Year” and “Tournament of Champions”
- The Regular season points are reset, but based on the player’s finish, they are given tournament of champion points.
- The top 30 players will be awarded points based on their finish in the tournament of Champions tournament. The reset points will be added to the points received in the tournament of champions.
- The Player with the most points added together is the “Player of the Year”
- Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s point system mimics the PGA Tour Fedex Cup format