Luck of the Irish St. Patrick’s Day Golf Tournament! Fun “Lucky Shamrock Balls” Format + Delicious Irish Meal Included.
Luck of the Irish
St. Patrick’s Day Golf Tournament
Sunday, March 17 ♣ Check In 11:30 ♣ Shotgun 12:00
Sign Up: 410-658-4343 x2
- 4 Person Team **(Don’t have a foursome, sign up as individual and we will help get you a team)**
- Members $25.00 plus normal golf rate
- Public $55.00 per person
- Includes Golf, Cart, Prizes and Irish Meal
- Tournament Prizes Paid in Gift Cards
- Optional $20 Team Skins (Cash Payout)
- Sign up by calling the Pro Shop, 410-658-4343, ext 2
St. Patrick’s Day Irish Buffet Menu
Delicious, traditional favorites by Melissa! Irish Buffet is included in your Golf Entry.
If you would like to come just for the buffet – the cost is $17/pp and Reservations are requested. Please call to reserve your table 410-658-4343 x2.
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Bangers and Mash
- Fish and Chips – Beer Batter Dipped Cod
- Mashed Peas, Carrots and Parsnips
- Crème de Menthe Brownies
- Green Beer ~ Offered at Member Pricing
Format: Each team will be made up of four golfers. Each team will receive three “Lucky Shamrock Balls”.
On each hole the team will record two scores. Using the same rotation throughout the round, one player will play a “Shamrock Ball” for the hole and record that score, the second score will be the best score of the other three golfers. The second hole the next player will play a “Shamrock Ball”. Keep rotating until all golfers have played a “Shamrock Ball” and then start over. The final team score will be the total of two scores for each of the 18 holes. If the team loses all three “Shamrock Balls” they will be penalized 1 stroke a hole not played with a “Shamrock Ball.
If the golfer playing the Shamrock Ball loses the ball during play of the hole, he/she must play one of the other “Shamrock Balls” and take the appropriate penalty.