Get a head start on St. Patrick’s Day!
2021 St. Patrick’s Day Golf Tournament
1 P.M. Shotgun — Saturday, March 13th, 2021
Open to the Public!
Sign Up: Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x2 ♣ Online
Get a jump on your your St. Patrick’s Day fun! Play in Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s St. Patrick’s Day Golf Tournament on Saturday, March 13th! Be sure to wear your green – there will be a Contest for the “Most Irish Team”!
FORMAT: “LUCK OF THE IRISH”
- The Luck of the Irish Format is a modified team better ball where you combine the best score with the worst score on each hole.
- For example: Player 1 scores a 3, Player 2 scores a 4, Player 3 scores a 5, and Player 4 scores a 7. You would combine the 3 (lowest score) with the 7 (highest score) for a team score of 10.
- 2021 USGA Rules govern the play of this tournament.
- All players will tee off from the tees their handicap is based on.
- All players must play their own ball through the hole.
- All players may lift, clean, and place their ball 1 club length through the green (includes bunkers).
- Maximum score of “double par” on each hole (6 on par 3s, 8 on par 4s, 10 on par 5s).
- Penalty Areas are marked with red stakes.
- Areas designated “Out of Bounds” are marked with white stakes.
- Local Rule in Play:
- Provides an alternative to stroke-and-distance relief for a ball that is lost outside a penalty area or out of bounds.
- You can still take stroke and distance relief, but you may also take a penalty of 2 strokes by determining the spot where your ball went out of bounds or likely to be lost, find nearest fairway edge – no closer to hole and take 2 club lengths.
- Closest-To-The-Pin on Hole #2
- Closest-To-The-Pin on Hole #15
- Longest Drive on Hole #16
- “Most Irish” Team
- Full Member / Season Ticket Price: $20 per member
- Chantilly Card / Public Price: $60 per player
- Optional Team Skins: $20 per team
- Gross & Net Prizes!