New Format this year! 4 Player Team Stableford
Spring Open – A “Team Stableford”
Sunday, April 25, 2021
Sign Up Online | Call Pro Shop: 410-658-4343 x2
Play in Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Spring Open “Team Stableford” on Sunday, April 25, 2021. This is an optional event Open to the Public – Ladies and Men at all levels of play.
The Fun Format is a “Team Stableford” and a delicious Buffet is included and will follow the round. Start the golf season off with this fun 4 Person Team Event!
Spring Open Event Details:
- Saturday, April 25, 2021
- Open to the Public
- Tee Times: Select Your Own – Dedicated Tee Times at 1pm
- Buffet Included After Round
- Live Scoring + Live Leaderboard
“Team Stableford” / Event Format:
- 4 Person Team Event
- Sign Up as a Team – or Individually and we’ll pair you up!
- Everyone Welcome – Men & Women – All Levels of Play
- Net Event – 100% Handicap
- “Team Stableford”
- Double Eagle: 5 points, Eagle: 4 points, Birdie: 3 points, Par: 2 points, Bogey: 1 point, Double (max score): 0 points
- 1 Net Best Ball per Hole will be the Team Score
- Optional Net/Gross Cash Scats
- Public – $20 Entry Fee + Rates
- Members – $20 Entry Fee + Applicable Rates ($45 for Chantilly Card and Weekday / Twilight Members)
General: U.S.G.A. Rules Apply
- Golfers will play from tees where their handicap is based on
- Any ties for first place will be a match of cards (USGA Procedure – Last 3 holes, Last 6 Holes etc)
- Ground under repair will consist of any cart paths – stone or paved
- Out of bounds will be marked with a white line or white post
- Penalty Areas will be marked with red stakes or red lines
- Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions (Rule 24-1 applies)
- The “one ball” rule does not apply for the Championship
- Ground under Repair — Free Relief from all cart paths & flower beds. Take nearest point of relief plus one club length no nearer the hole, without penalty.
- All putts must be holed (no gimmies).
- If there is any doubt on how to determine a rule, play 2 balls:
- Play original ball where it lies
- Play 2nd ball how you determined rule
- All rules will remain in effect unless otherwise posted by the Rules Committee
Pace of Play:
- Pace of play will be monitored
- Penalty for first offense of slow play will be a warning
- After the second offense you will be timed / A third violation will result in a one stroke penalty