FINAL: Congratulations to Tom Vincenti, the 2017 Player of the Year!
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s 2017 Player of the Year Points are the total points gained by each member in the tournaments they participated in. Points are broken out based on type of tournament – Majors, Championships & Events.
2017 Player of the Year Points Totals
Final Points As of October 15, 2017
|1st Place:||Tom Vincenti||2820|
|2nd Place:||Jim Weinzetl||2783|
|3rd Place:||Austin Barbin||2694|
|4th Place:||Frank Orbin||2550|
|5th Place:||Don Palmer||2183|
|6th Place:||Bernie Weed||2055|
|7th Place:||Joe Scott||1938|
|8th Place:||Arlene Zamora||1814|
|9th Place:||Mike Nelles||1523|
|10th Place:||Larry Steward||1483|
|11th Place:||Evan Barbin||1373|
|12th Place:||Steve Rogers||1073|
|13th Place:||Andrew Barbin, Jr.||883|
|14th Place:||Steve Smith||864|
|15th Place:||Homer Welch||818|
|16th Place:||Tammie Vincenti||744|
|17th Place:||Steve Westerfer||718|
|18th Place:||Keven Lawson||710|
|19th Place:||Bob Kern||698|
|20th Place:||Shelly Pinkerton||625|
|21st Place:||Mark Sabla||605|
|22nd Place:||Frank Cortazzo||570|
|23rd Place:||Zach Barbin||562.5|
Tournament of Champions
- At end of the season, the Tournament of Champions tournament is held on Sunday, October 15, 2017.
- The top 30 points goers are invited to participate – playing for the overall “Player of the Year” and “Tournament of Champions”
- The Regular season points are reset, but based on the player’s finish, they are given tournament of champion points.
- The top 30 players will be awarded points based on their finish in the tournament of Champions tournament. The reset points will be added to the points received in the tournament of champions.
- The Player with the most points added together is the “Player of the Year”
- Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s point system mimics the PGA Tour Fedex Cup format