It was a sell out crowd for this month’s Ladies Night at the Blue Heron Grille. Guests were able to purchase items from various home and garden themed vendors and enjoyed a presentation by Christy Michaud, Cecil County’s Master Gardener.
Ladies Night “Home & Garden” ~
July 29, 2014
The evening was topped off with a delicious “Local Farm to Table Menu” from the following Farm Sources:
- Rumbleway Farm – Conowingo
- Bayview Produce – North East
- Eagles Roost Farm – Northeast Hance Pt.
- Dove Valley Vineyard – Rising Sun
- Kilby Cream – Rising Sun
- Crow Vineyard – Kennedyville
Home Party Vendors in Attendance:
- Tomboy Tools
- Celebrating Home
- The Crazy Plant Lady
- Farm Fresh Deviled Egg topped with Shrimp, Lancaster Bacon & Chives
- Cucumber Cup filled with Watermelon, Basil & Feta
- Braised Pork Spring Roll with Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Heirloom Tomato String Bean & Beet Salad with Local Honey Herb Vinaigrette
- Grilled Free Range Chicken over Local Sangria Sauce with Peaches & Cherries
- Sauteed Zucchini with Herbs & Pilaf Timbale
- Kilby’s Rose Wine Ice Cream with Black Cherries & Chocolate Chunks served with Whipped Cream & Berries
Be sure to join us August 26 for our next Ladies Night ~ “Fashionista”! Reservations are Required 410-287-0200 x11. Book early to save your spot!