Winter Golf Simulator League Every Monday + Thursday Night Nov 30-Feb 4 on our new TrackMan Simulators.
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s
Winter Golf Simulator League
EVERY MONDAY & THURSDAY NIGHT ON OUR NEW TRACKMAN SIMULATORS
NOVEMBER 30th, 2020 – February 4th, 2021 (Playoffs end February 25th, 2021)
SIGN UP: Call Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x2 | Simulator League Schedule
- The league format will be a net better ball of partners
- 2-Person Teams
- Open to the Public
- Men & Women of all ages
- Full Handicapped
- If you do not carry a USGA Handicap, you must bring 3 attested scorecards and we will create a handicap based on the average x 0.8
- SIGN-UP DEADLINE NOVEMBER 29th at 12PM.
- OPEN TO THE FIRST 32 TEAMS TO SIGN UP!!!!
- Team Entry Fee: $50 per team – goes end of year prizes.
- Daily Fee: $25 per player for 9H match.
- Prizes & Skins: $5 per player for prizes & net skins (mandatory). Half of the pot goes to top 3 low net for the week, and half of the pot goes to the net skins pot. There will also be an optional $5 gross skins side pot!
- When you sign up, you will check off the days and times you can play.
- The league will have times reserved every Monday and Thursday.
- Time slots:
- 4:30pm – 6pm
- 6pm – 7:30pm
- 7:30pm – 9pm
- 9pm – 10:30
- With 2 simulators, 4 teams (8 players) can occupy a time slot at once.
- With 4 time slots a day, for 2 days of play each, we can currently accommodate 32 teams (64 players).
- Based on the times you selected, you will automatically be scheduled to play during that time frame.
- If you need to change your time slot for the week, or if you need to play on a day that is not Monday or Thursday you must notify Andrew Barbin Jr., Mike Nelles, or Rashad Ferguson. We will try to keep your time slot as consistent as possible!
- Based on speed of play, we may adjust the time slots through the season.
- Please keep pace of play – although we will go overtime if needed!
POINTS SYSTEM & PLAYOFFS:
- Each week, teams will compete for low net better ball of partners.
- Based on your placing, you will receive points.
- The points system will be:
- 100pts for 1st
- 75pts for 2nd
- 50pts for 3rd
- 40pts for 4th
- 30pts for 5th
- 25pts for 6th
- 20pts for 7th
- 15pts for 8th
- 10pts for 9th
- 5pts for 10th
- Points will be accumulated through the 10-week regular season.
- The top 8 teams in points will make the playoffs, in which they will have their matches scheduled in three consecutive weeks.
- Teams that do not make the playoffs may continue to play on designated league nights for prizes and skins!
- Due to Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve all falling on Thursdays, those matches will be played on the WEDNESDAY before.
- If you cannot make Wednesday, you may reserve other times in the week.
BAR & GRILLE:
- We will have a food available every league night, running from 3pm through last match.
- The bar will also be open the entire duration of the night.
- We will have Monday and Thursday Night Football on the big screen TVs, as well as card games. Stay and hang out!
SIMULATOR LEAGUE SCHEDULE:
- Week 1 (11/30/20 – 12/03/20): Muirfield Back 9
- Week 2 (12/07/20 – 12/10/20): Albany GC Front 9
- Week 3 (12/14/20 – 12/17/20): Quail Hollow Back 9
- Week 4 (12/21/20 – 12/23/20): Bellerive CC Front 9
- Week 5 (12/28/20 – 12/30/20): Hualalai Resort Back 9
- Week 6 (01/04/21 – 01/07/21): PGA National Front 9
- Week 7 (01/11/21 – 01/14/21): Royal Portrush Back 9
- Week 8 (01/18/21 – 01/21/21): Royal Troon Front 9
- Week 9 (01/25/21 – 01/25/21): Innisbrook Back 9
- Week 10 (02/01/21 – 02/04/21): St. Andrews Front 9
- Playoffs Week 1 (02/08/21 – 02/11/21): St. Andrews Back 9
- Playoffs Week 2 (02/15/21 – 02/18/21): Surprise!
- Playoffs Week 3 (02/22/21 – 02/25/21): Surprise!
- Check-In & Preparation:
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to time slot to ensure that payment and setup allows play to start on time
- Please make sure you are wearing clean shoes or sneakers (no spikes!)
- Please make sure your clubs and grooves are clean
- Course Setup:
- Courses will be set up with easy pins, calm wind, medium firm fairways, medium firm greens, and green speed stimped at an 11 (same as putting turf).
- Putting will be on the “Aimed” setting, with automatic gimmies inside 16 feet. Aiming markers always on.
- We may increase or decrease difficulty throughout the season to improve fun and/or speed of play.
- League Champion: 50% of prize pool derived from entry fee (in gift cards)
- League Runner Up: 30% of prize pool derived from entry fee (in gift cards)
- League Third Place: 20% of prize pool derived from entry fee (in gift cards)