Come Play Chesapeake Bay Golf Club!
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club – Golf is Back!
Online Tee Time | Call Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x2
We are excited to announce that Chesapeake Bay Golf Club is open for both Golf and FootGolf as of Thursday, May 7, 2020. Golf is a safe, low risk activity that offers many positive health benefits including fresh air, sunshine, and exercise. We look forward to welcoming you back on the course for a great round of golf!
Please note that we have implemented the following changes to our operational plans during “Phase One” of our nation’s economic recovery.
General Safety Guidelines
- CLUBHOUSE / PRO SHOP –
- Face Mask Is Required when entering building. No exceptions.
- No more than 4 members/guests in shop at one time.
- We will be following all social distancing guidelines at all times.
- GOLF COURSE SET UP – Keep flagstick in hole. Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- GOLF – You may walk or ride. Golf Carts will be properly sanitized/bleached prior to and after each round of golf. When you share a cart for your golf bags, we recommend that you take turns walking a hole.
- PRACTICE FACILITIES – are open but are restricted to 10 or less people practicing strict social distancing.
- GOLF INSTRUCTION AND CLUB FITTING – in person may be conducted on an individual basis where strict social distancing requirements can be met.
- RESTAURANT – Food will be available for take out only.
**Please note – we will be periodically updating this page.
Season Ticket Holders / Victory Golf Pass
- Important: We ask that you bring your OWN PEN or MARKER to mark your Season Ticket or Victory Golf Pass book for no-contact with Pro Shop Staff.