Classic Men’s 36-Hole Better Ball of Partners event
5th Annual Chantilly Shootout
Friday, October 27 – 4 Hole Shootout
Saturday, October 28 – 1:00 P.M. Shotgun
Sunday, October 29 – 11:00 A.M. Tee Times
Better Ball of Partners | 36 Holes – Flighted
Calcutta Auction | Skins & Prizes
Join us for Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s 5th Annual “Chantilly Shootout” Friday-Sunday, October 27-29, 2023 for a weekend full of great golf, BIG prizes, tasty food, and a great time!
- Entries limited to the first 60 Teams.
- This is a Men’s Invitational.
- Open to the Public – and Members of the Club
- 2-Man Teams
- 36 Hole Better-Ball of Partners
- NO CUT
- All Players under 70 will play from the White Tees, players over 70 will play from Green Tees.
- All Teams Flighted by their 18 Hole Score
- 2 Rounds of Golf – Saturday & Sunday
- $30 of Team Entry back in Team Gift Cards
- Optional Weekend Skins – $100 per Team.
- Payout of Team Skins: $50 applied to Saturday round- all skins in same pot and $50 will be applied on Sunday as In- flight only skins.
- Optional-2nd Day Wager –$50 per Team and low score per flight wins pot in own flight.
- Flights based on number of registered teams
- In Event of a Tie: Sudden Death playoff will decide 1st Place for each flight weather permitting, all other places will be decided by USGA tie-breaking method – (last 9,6,3)
- Team Prize & Calcutta Payout to the top 3 places in each Flight. (1st-60%, 2nd-25%, 3rd-15% payout)
- A minimum of 3 prizes will be awarded within each flight based on the number of participating teams in the tournament.
- Flights will be determined after the conclusion of the first round. If odd number of teams competing-the first flight will have the extra team. Tie breaker to determine last spot in a flight will be by USGA tiebreaker method.
- The number of teams in each flight will be determined by the professional staff.
- The goal is to keep each flight competitive within the flight – that the first and last team in each flight is within 5 strokes or less if possible.
- Flights will be based on number of participating teams and the goal is to have at least 5 teams per flight.
Program for Weekend:
Meals Listed Below are Included in Entry Fee.
(Guests of participants will need to be paid in advance with entry fee)
Friday, October 27, 2023
- 4 Hole Shootout – 2 Man Scramble: 4:00 pm
- This is an Optional Event – $30 Entry per player
- Call Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x2 to Enter
- Beverage Cart on Course
- Happy Hour (Cash Bar): 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Calcutta Auction: 11:00 am
- Tee Times Start: 1:00 Shotgun
- Dinner Included: 6:00 pm
- Team Flights/ TT Posting: 5:30 pm
Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Tee Times: 11:00 am
- Lunch Included: 4:00 pm
- Awards Presentation: 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 28 will be shotgun at 1:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29 tee times will begin at 11:00 am and Sunday pairings will be based on flights, with First Flight going first.
- Note: Times may get changed based on participation.
Friday “Shootout” – Optional Event:
- Friday, October 27 at 4:00 pm – Optional 4 Hole Shootout (2 Person Scramble) event is for all participants.
- Optional Entry:
- $30 per player ($15 Fee/$15 Cash prize)
- Reservations must be made
- Call 410-658-4343 ext. 2 enter
- Event will be followed up with a Happy Hour (Cash Bar) at 6:30pm
- Entrants shall apply by printing out our Chantilly Shootout Form – Or- online on our Golf Genius Page
- Public / Non-CBGC Member: $175 per non-CBGC member.
- Chesapeake & Bay Members: $65 per member.
- Chantilly/ Pines/ Heron member: $145 per member.
- All cancellations within 72 hours of tournament are non-refundable.
- Additional entries may be printed off our website and tee times for Saturday and Sunday rounds will be posted on our website the week of the tournament.
*Terms & Conditions*
THE CHESAPEAKE BAY GOLF CLUB Professional Staff and Tournament Committee reserves the right to alter conditions and schedules. The decision of the Professional Staff and tournament committee in any matter shall be final. The right to reject any entry is also reserved, and entry fee will be refunded.
**The Event will be played Rain or Shine. If Weather Conditions reduces the event to a minimum of 18 Holes – the event will be considered completed with no refunds. The teams will be flighted by their Saturday 18 Hole Score. All Prizes will be awarded based on an 18 hole score due to poor weather. If less than a total of 18 holes has been completed over the 2 days – Only the Non-member and limited member will receive a rain check for non-played holes + any optional fees like Skins and 2nd day wagers that were paid. No other refunds will be given.
Food & Beverage
*Bloody Mary’s, Orange Crushes, Transfusions
*Beverage Cart on the Course each Day
Note: All beverages consumed on the course must be purchased or supplied by CBGC per our state liquor license. Alcohol May Not be brought onto property. Professional Staff reserves right to inspect bags and all violators will forfeit entry fee and be asked to leave property.