A weekend-long celebration! BIG Prizes, Great Golf & Food.
50th Year Anniversary Men’s Invitational
Friday-Sunday, October 25-27, 2019
Better Ball of Partners • 54 Holes – Flighted • Senior Division • Open to Public!
Calcutta Auction • $9,000 in Skins & $9,000 in Prize Money (Both based on Full Field, est.)
The golf course at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club (formerly Chantilly Manor Country Club) is celebrating 50 years serving the community this year! Join us for our 50th Anniversary Men’s Invitational Friday-Sunday, October 25-27th for a weekend full of great golf, BIG prizes, great food, and a great time!
- Entries limited to the first 96 Teams.
- Entrants limited to male amateur contestants.
- 2 Man Teams
- 54 Hole Better-Ball of partners
- NO CUT
- All Teams Flighted by their 36 Hole Score
- 3 Rounds of Golf – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Optional Skins – $100 per Team.
- Team Skins- $40 toward Friday round and $40 toward Saturday round and $20 applied for Sunday In- flight only skins.
- Flights based on number of registered teams
- Full Field – 96 Teams – will have estimated 16 teams per Flight
- In Event of a Tie:
- Sudden Death playoff will decide 1st Place for each flight
- All other places will be decided by USGA tie-breaking method
- Top 3 places paid in each Flight
- $90 of Team Entry back in Prizes
- Championship Flight will play from the Black Tees on Sunday. All Other Flights – will play from White tees
- Both partners must be age 65 or over by the start of the event
- Play will be from the Green Tees all three days
- Flights depend on number of entrants.
- Play will be within Senior Division only
- Must indicate Senior Division on 50 Years Men’s Invitational Sign Up Form
- Must have at least 10 teams entered to have Senior Division
- Entrants shall apply on the 50 Years Men’s Invitational Sign Up Form, or Online below.
- Entry fee of $400 per team if paid by September 30, or $430 if paid after September 30. Cancellations within 72 hours of tournament are non-refundable.
- Additional entries may be printed off our website and tee times for Friday and Saturday rounds will be posted on our website the week of the tournament.
- All tee times will be between 7:30 AM and 1:15 PM. Choices for preferred tee times are not guaranteed. Friday and Saturday foursomes will be assigned as near to preferred times as possible.
- Sunday’s round will have a split tee start (Holes #1 or #10 – 7:30-9:00 AM & 12-1:15 PM).
Sign Up Online
- First 96 paid teams, NO CUT, all teams will play 3 rounds.
- 3 prizes will be awarded within each flight based on the number of participating teams in the tournament.
- $4,500 of prizes will be made up of Gift Cards to the Pro Shop.
- A total of $4,500 Cash prizes will be awarded in the flights, based on full field.
- Flights will be determined after the conclusion of the second round.
- The number of teams in each flight will be determined by the professional staff.
- The Goal is to keep each flight competitive with in the flight. That the first and last team in the flight is within 5 strokes or less if possible.
- *Limited Rooms have been reserved until 9/30 at the Best Western North East Inn 410-287-5450. Mention “CBGC Invitational”.
Program / Meals for Weekend
Meals Listed Below are Included in Entry Fee.
(Note: Guests of participants will need to be paid in advance with entry fee)
Friday, October 25, 2019
- Dinner: 6:30pm
- Taco Bar
- Calcutta Auction Party: 7pm
Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Lunch: 11am- 2:30pm
- Deli Buffet & Assorted Salads
- Dinner: 6:30pm
- Prime Rib Dinner
- Caesar Salad, Prime Rib Carving Station, Chicken with Champagne Cream Sauce, Red Bliss Potatoes, Broccoli Casserole, Chef’s Dessert
- Team Flights Posting: 7pm
Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Lunch: 11am- 2:30pm
- Hotdog and Chili Bar
- Awards Presentation: 2pm & 6:30pm
- Practice round fees of $40 will be available.
- Reservations must be made for all practice rounds. Call 410-658-4343 ext. 2 to make a tee time.
*Terms & Conditions*
THE CHESAPEAKE BAY GOLF CLUB Professional Staff and Tournament Committee reserves the right to alter conditions and schedules. The decision of the Professional Staff and tournament committee in any matter shall be final. The right to reject any entry is also reserved, and entry fee will be refunded.
**The Event will be played Rain or Shine.
If Weather Conditions reduces the event to a minimum of 18 Holes – the event will be considered completed. The teams will be flighted by their 18 Hole Score. The Prizes will be awarded based on an 18 hole score. If less than a total of 18 holes has been completed over the 3 days – each team who did not complete an 18 hole official score will receive a refund of $160 + any optional Skin money paid.
Food & Beverage
Important Note: All beverages consumed on the course must be purchased or supplied by CBGC as per our liquor license. Alcohol May Not be brought onto property. Professional Staff reserves right to inspect bags and all Violators will forfeit Entry Fee and be asked to leave property.
- Bloody Mary’s will be available
- 2 Beverage Carts on the Course
- Director of Golf ~ Andrew Barbin, Sr.
- Head Golf Professional ~ Andrew Barbin, Jr.
- Course Superintendent ~ Tom Philibin
- Food & Beverage Manager~ Trish Patterson
- Executive Chef~ Brandon Bush
- Pro Shop ~ 410-658-4343 ext. 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org