Senior League – June 19 Results
Congrats to this weeks winners! Low Gross – Joe Scott, and Low Net – Gordy Kerr.
CBGC’s Senior League – Golf Results
Join In! Call Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x26 | See Full Monday Senior Schedule
Golf Results for Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Senior League for Age 50+ Men & Women on Monday, June 19 at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club.
Are you a Senior Age 50+ golfer looking for a game on Monday mornings? Join in our Senior Golf League, and play in our Senior Tournament Series! Play when you can – no commitments.
Next Up: June 26 – Senior Tournament Series 9AM
Golf Results – June 19, 2017
|Low Gross:||Joe Scott||86|
|Low Net:||Gordy Kerr||67|
|2nd Net:||Gary Shears||69|
|3rd Net:||Darrell Freels||71|
|4th Net: tie||Gary Adams||73|
Longest Drive #3:
About our Monday Senior League and Senior Tournament Series
Senior League Full Schedule & Details
Start your Monday mornings out with a great game of golf!
Mondays – April through October – are Senior Days at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club. Join in our Senior Golf League – or play in our Senior Tournament Series. You choose – absolutely NO COMMITMENTS necessary – pick a Monday and play when you can!
SENIOR LEAGUE DETAILS:
- Competitive 18 Hole rounds began on Monday, April 10, 2017 @ Rising Sun Course.
- Gross and Net individual competition
- Open to the Public – Over Age 50 Men & Women
- No Commitment! Play when you can
- Flights by Handicap based on participation per week
- Weekly Prizes will be given out equally in each flight for both gross and net prizes
- Weekly Contest & Optional Net Skins
SENIOR TOURNAMENT SERIES:
Our Senior Tournament Series is offered on select Mondays throughout the golf season and is Open to the Public.
- Features Gross & Net Prizes in Age Divisions
- Entry includes:
- Prizes following the round
- A Great Deal!
- $20 CBGC Members / $39 Public
Our Senior Golf League and Senior Tournament Series are Open to the Public to Age 50+ Men and Women. Share the news and invite your friends!
Please contact the Rising Sun Course Pro Shop / League Coordinator Brian Mullin at 410-658-4343 x26.