The First Annual
GOLF FOR LIFE TOURNAMENT
June 21, 2021 at 9AM
Benefiting the Cecil Pregnancy & Family Resource Center
Golf Outing / Scramble is Open to the Public!
You are invited to play in the 1st Annual Golf Fore Life Tournament on June 21, 2021 that will raise funds for the Cecil Pregnancy and Family Resource Center (CPFRC).
Outing is Open to the Public – anyone can play or attend – and Event Sponsorships are Available!
Golf Outing Format is an 18 Hole Scramble.
- Monday, June 21, 2021
- 8:00AM Registration / Breakfast
- 9:00AM Starting Time
- 1:30 PM Golf Ole Days Buffet
- 18 Holes of Golf-Scramble Format
- Breakfast/Lunch Included
- Water/Sodas on Course
- Sleeve of Logo Golf Balls for all Players
- Outside Contests:
- Long Drive
- Straightest Drive
- TrackMan Contests:
- World Long Drive
- Closest-to-the-Pin at Pebble Beach #7
- $400 PER TEAM (4 Person)
- $100 PER SINGLE GOLFER
- $100 FOR HOLE SPONSORSHIP
- $250 FOR BEVERAGE CART SPONSORSHIP
- $500 FOR SCORECARD SPONSORSHIP
About the CPFRC – Who We Are
CPFRC provides families in Cecil County and the surrounding area with free pregnancy and parenting education, peer counseling, ultrasounds, material assistance and community referrals.
CPFRC provides free and confidential services to our community that include:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Limited Obstetric Ultrasounds
- Prenatal and Parenting Classes
- Peer Counseling
- Health and Wellness
- Education and Referrals
- Community Referrals
- Material Aid
- Baby Boutique
- Maternity Clothes & More
For more information about CPFRC visit their website.