Cheers for Blue Heron Grille’s Ladies Night! “Tapas, Wine & Dine” was the theme ~ guests enjoyed a delicious 4-course meal and local wines.
Another successful Ladies Night took place at the Blue Heron Grille on Tuesday, September 30. “Wine & Dine” was the theme, and guests enjoyed wines from local vintner Turkey Point Vineyard. In addition, Chef Gary Jacobs created a delicious four course dinner which started with tapas style appetizers and concluded with a delicious Salted Caramel Vanilla Crunch Cake.
Coming Soon…October Ladies Night “Holiday Decor & Gifts” October 28
Reservations Required 410-287-0200 x11
“Just wanted to thank you for arranging another great Ladies Night. The evening was absolutely wonderful. Met some very nice people. The food was excellent. All in all a great time thanks to your hard work on all the logistics and also to the culinary efforts of Chef Gary. Outstanding! Thank you!” ~ Bernadette Weed
Chefs Tapas Tables
- Sliced Breads Tossed in Olive Oil and Freshly Toasted
- Variety of Toppings: Fire Roasted Roasted Peppers in Olive Oil, Caprese Tomato, Grilled Artichoke Tapenade, Anchovies, Manchego Cheese & Assorted Olives
Chefs Display Cooking Action Station:
- Pan Seared Scallop over Andalusian Style Gazpacho Micro Salad
- Chili Garlic Shrimp & Chorizo on Polenta
- Mixed Greens with Local Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers & Cucumber drizzled with White Balsamic Dressing
- Provencal Style Pan Seared Turkey Scallopini with a Tomato, White Wine Garlic & Lemon Sauce served with Sauteed Zuchini & Basil & Herbed Orzo Timbale
- Salted Caramel Vanilla Crunch Cake
- Turkey Point Vineyard
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries