If Alzheimer’s Disease is a cause near to your heart, please consider playing in the 6th Annual Phyllis Danaker Golf Tournament to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
Event Open to the Public
The 6th Annual Phyllis Danaker Golf Tournament to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association will be held on Friday, May 8, 2015 at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Rising Sun Course.
- If you are interested in playing in this event, or would sponsorship information, please contact Michael Danaker at 410-287-9019.
- Event begins at 10:30 AM with Breakfast ~ Eggs, Bacon, Bagels and Bloody Mary’s
- 1:30 PM Shotgun Start
- Captain’s Choice
- Team Prizes, Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin
- Putting Contest and 50/50 Raffle
- 6:00 PM Dinner, Prizes and Silent Auction
- Please see Flier Below for Full Tournament Details.
- Alzheimer’s is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States
- 5 Million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s
- For more information about Alzheimer’s Disease – please visit www.alz.org/maryland