Senior Golf League – Mondays
Age 50+ Men and Women
No Commitment! Join Anytime now & throughout the Golf Season
Senior Golfers! Chesapeake Bay Golf Club is the place to be on Mondays! Play 18 Holes every Monday morning at the Rising Sun Course in our Senior 50+ Golf League. Open to the Public! Gross & Net Individual Competition. Join anytime – no commitment. Play when you can! Accepting Players Now & throughout the Golf Season. Contact our Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x26 to Sign Up or for more information.
Senior Golf League Details:
- Competitive rounds will begin on Monday, April 25th 2016 @ Rising Sun Course
- No Commitment! Play the Mondays that work best for you.
- Join Anytime! Accepting Players now and throughout the Golf Season.
- $10 league fee to pay for handicapping fees
- Gross and Net individual competition
- $33.00 per week includes: Greens Fee with Cart and $3 Weekly Prize Pool
- Flights by Handicap based on participation per week:
- 1-15 players
- 16-30 players
- 31-45 players
- 46+ players
- Player’s league scores will be entered by the professional staff into the handicapping system. Players will be required to post all scores not played in the league. Any player not keeping a valid handicap will be penalized.
- Weekly Prizes will be given out equally in each flight for both Gross and Net Prizes
- Weekly Contest & Optional Net Skins
Senior League Schedule:
|April 25||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Rules and meet & greet with fellow players. Tee off at 9:00.|
|April 25||9:00 am||Rising Sun||Most fairways hit in regulation||Callaway|
|May 2||9:00 am||Rising Sun||CTP #5||Tournament Series|
|May 9||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP #13||Net/ Gross|
|May 16||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP #15||Net/ Gross|
|May 23||9:00 am||Rising Sun||Fewest Putts||Tournament Series|
|May 30||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Closest to line drive Hole #1||Net/Gross|
|June 6||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP #5||Net/ Gross|
|June 13||9:00 am||Rising Sun||CTP#15||Tournament Series|
|June 20||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Most Greens Hit in regulation||Net/Gross|
|June 27||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Longest Drive (in fairway) hole #2||Net/Gross|
|July 11||9:00 am||Rising Sun||CTP #13||Tournament Series|
|July 18||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP #2||Net/Gross|
|July 25||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Closest to line drive Hole #1||Net/Gross|
|August 1||9:00 am||Rising Sun||CTP # 5||Tournament Series|
|August 8||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP # 15||Net/Gross|
|August 15||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Fewest Putts||Net/ Gross|
|August 22||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Most Fairways hit of the tee||Net/ Gross|
|August 29||9:00 am||Rising Sun||CTP in 2 Hole #12||Tournament Series|
|September 5||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Most Birdies||Net/ Gross|
|September 12||8:30 am||Rising Sun||Most Pars||Net/ Gross|
|September 19||9:00 am||Rising Sun||CTP # 2||Tournament Series|
|September 26||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP # 5||Net/ Gross|
|October 3||9:00 am||Rising Sun||CTP # 13||Tournament Series|
|October 10||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP # 15||Net/ Gross|
|October 17||8:30 am||Rising Sun||CTP in 3 on Hole #18||Net/ Gross|
Schedule may change based on availability.
Rules of Play:
**Players can make their own groups or we will pair you up.
- All Play is to be played from Green Tees. If player is 75 years of age or older they can play from the next tee box up.
- Tee Time must be reserved Weekly – please inform the course if you intend to play no later than the Saturday before the Monday at 7pm. If you do not tell the course that you are playing we will do our best to pair you with a group, but space may be limited.
- NO MULLIGANS anytime, anywhere.
- Double Par Max per hole.
- Any ball going out of bounds is to be played where it went out with a one stroke penalty.Example: Your tee shot goes out; play it from where it went out and you will be hitting 3 because of the one stroke penalty.
- A ball that comes to rest in any of the rocky cart path area or paved cart path area on the course may be moved to a point that does not impede your swing without penalty. (No more then two club lengths, no closer to that hole).
** Make your opponents putt everything out.
Looking forward to great season! If we can assist you in any way, please don’t hesitate to call on us. Any League questions can be addressed to Brian Mullin at 410-287-0200 x19.