FootGolf Cancer Fundraiser open to the public. Please consider joining us Saturday, October 3rd at 4PM for a round of FootGolf to benefit Colleen Yeatman.
Cancer Fundraiser to Benefit Colleen Yeatman
Event open to the public. Please consider joining us for a round of FootGolf for a good cause. Colleen Yeatman is only 53 years old with stage 4 cancer. She is a beautiful person and so giving to others. She has not lost her faith in God and is so up-beat and a true inspiration to others. Her illness has put a large financial strain on their family. We hope this event will help them & appreciate your support!
A Charitable FootGolf Event
- Due to rain, this event has been rescheduled. New Date to be Announced.
- Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Rising Sun Course
- FootGolf Fundraiser Event to benefit Colleen Yeatman
- FootGolf is the fun fusion of soccer and golf – Anyone can play!
- Follows the basic rules of golf – no clubs – just kick a soccer ball
- Free Soccer Ball to Use – or Bring your Own (recommended)
- Wear Sneakers, Golf Shoes or Turf Shoes – No Cleats
Entry Details and Contact Info
- Phone to Reserve Spot: 443-206-3865
- Email: Frank & Roxie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Cost:
- $20 Adults
- $10 Kids Under Age 18
- $40 for Family of Four (Maximum of 2 Adults)