Turkey & Cheese Pinwheel Mini Wrap Sandwiches
Looking for a great, inexpensive idea for your next gathering? Try these delicious Turkey & Cheese pinwheel, and/or Ham & Cheese mini wrap sandwiches. Easy to make ahead and much cheaper than buying pre-ordered at the store. Makes about 48 appetizers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package – Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (.4 ounce) package – dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 T milk
- 4 (12 inch) plain flour tortilla wraps, tomato basil wraps (such as Dietz & Watson) or a combo of both
- Baby Spinach leaves
- Deli Turkey – Oven Roasted – Sliced moderately thin
- American Cheese – sliced thin
- Deli Ham – Sliced moderately thin – Suggested: Off-the-Bone style
- Combine cream cheese, salad dressing mix and milk in a mixer bowl. Mix well.
- With a plastic spatula, divide and spread cream cheese mixture among the four tortillas. Spread all the way to the edge.
- Layer each tortilla with baby spinach (stems removed) to about ½ inch from edge.
- Next layer 3 slices of cheese across center of each tortilla.
- Place Turkey or Ham in single layer to ½ inch from edge.
- Roll up tightly. Wrap each roll in plastic food wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Trim ends of tortillas. Slice each roll into 12 pieces (approx. ½ inch to ¾ inch each).
- Arrange pinwheels decoratively on a tray with salad greens / cherry tomatoes as garnish if desired.
Suggestion – Double the Recipe!
If doubling the recipe, I suggest making each 8 ounce batch of the cream cheese spread separately for ease of use. So make cream cheese spread as directed above, and divide among 4 tortillas. Then make another batch of spread and repeat.
If you can’t find the 12 inch tortilla wraps, you can use regular 10 inch flour tortillas.
These are great for teen events, birthday parties, holiday parties, and family gatherings.
Recipe Adapted from landolakes.com