Golf “Skills” Clinics 6PM Thursday’s from May-August. Each week will focus on a different game enhancing skill set: Short Game, Short Irons, Driving/Woods.
New! “Skills” Golf Clinics
Short Game • Short Irons • Driving Woods
We have designed a series of affordable Golf Clinics Thursday’s at 6pm from May-August to help bring your game to the next level.
Choose from three types of “Skills” Clinics – Short Game, Short Irons, and Driving/Woods Clinics.
Each week Golf Professional Brian Mullin will focus on a different game-enhancing skill set. Put the time in this year to enrich your golf game. No matter your current golf skill level, these golf clinics will help lower scores, and build confidence and accuracy.
- Pick A Day, Pay As You Go!
- Just $10 per session
- Sign Up – Let Brian know you’re attending:
- Call Brian Mullin at Pro Shop 410-658-4343 x26
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6PM Thursday Evenings at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club, Rising Sun
- No commitments necessary – attend the clinic dates that work best for you
Short Game Clinics:
- Putting, Chipping and Pitching
- Getting the ball in the hole can be tricky.
- This series will give you lessons on reducing the amount of strokes around the green.
Short Irons Clinics:
- Short Irons: Having trouble hitting the ball close with your scoring clubs? This is the clinic for you.
- We will show you different ways and techniques to hit the ball closer, and score better.
Driving / Woods Clinics:
- Driving & Woods: Are you having trouble hitting fairways or maybe you are hitting the ball long enough to reach the green in regulation?
- We will show you ways to increase your confidence when stepping up to the tee.
Skills Clinic Thursday Schedule:
All Skills Clinics start at 6PM.
- May 11 – Short Game – Learn the art of putting
- May 18 – Driving – Be longer off the tee
- May 25 – Short Game – Chip it closer
- June 1 – Short Irons – How to score
- June 8 – Driving/Woods – Hit more fairways
- June 15 – Advanced Players Clinic – Learn to hit different shots
- June 22 – Short Game – Sand and Pitch shots
- June 29 – Short Iron – 100 yards and in
- July 6 – Driving/Woods – Fix the slice
- July 13 – Mid Irons – Hit them closer
- July 20 – Short Game – Scoring
- July 27 – Short Game – Trajectory
- August 3 – Advanced Players Clinic – Decision Making
- August 10 – Driving/Woods – Put it all together
- August 17 – Range Time – Ask questions on anything
- August 24 – Range Time – Ask questions on anything