Get Golf Ready 5 Lesson Series is designed to teach you everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. Series begins on Monday, May 8, 2017.
“Get Golf Ready”
5 Golf Lesson Series – Just $79!
Sign Up: Contact Brian Mullin 410-658-4343 x26 | Email: email@example.com
Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Get Golf Ready 5 Lesson Series is designed to teach you everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons.
Each session will focus on a variety of golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning golf’s basics, by the end of the series you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action – all in a low-key, friendly setting. If you don’t have clubs – don’t worry – no equipment is needed. And this program is for everyone – all players are welcome – from beginners to advanced.
The sessions will run for five consecutive Monday’s starting May 8, 2017 at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Rising Sun Course. For the greatest impact to your game, we recommend signing up for the full 5 Golf Lesson Series. However, you may also choose to pay as you go on the Monday’s that best suit your schedule – no commitments necessary.
Monday Session Dates:
All sessions begin at 6PM at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club’s Rising Sun Course.
- May 8
- May 15
- May 22
- May 29
- June 5
- Full 5 Lesson Series: $79
- Pick a Session, Pay as You Go: $25/Session
Over the course of 5 Lessons you’ll discover:
- Warm up and stretching tips
- Best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole
- Chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Learning golf ‘lingo’ – fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your Irons
- Getting the ball in the air and on the green
- Having more fun – ‘It’s Okay’ is way to play
- Swinging your Driver – and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- Play from the correct tee markers – Tee It Forward to have more fun
- Shortcuts to save time while you play
MAY 29, JUNE 5:
- Linking all that you’ve learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
- Review of the rules and keeping score
- More opportunities to come back and play golf at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club